Information pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 (so-called GDPR) as well as of the Legislative Decree 101/2018
for the purposes provided for by the aforementioned EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter "GDPR 2016/679"), containing the new provisions for the protection of "privacy" and relating to the protection and processing of personal data, we inform you that the processing of data personal data already provided and acquired by you and which will be provided by you in the future as an "interested party", will be processed in compliance with the legislation envisaged by the aforementioned Regulation and the obligations of confidentiality, correctness, lawfulness and transparency.
a) Data Controller
The data controller is AF SCROFANI S.r.l. – VIA DEI TIGLI, 3 – 95022 – ACI CATENA (CT), P.IVA: 03854200874
b) Purpose of the treatment
The personal data provided are necessary for the purposes The personal data collected will be processed, stored and archived by the Company for the following purposes:
- Purposes connected and instrumental to the sale of stays and / or tourist services requested from the Company and therefore to the provision of all ancillary and / or complementary services to the same;
- Purposes connected and instrumental to a check on the quality of all services rendered by the Company, including customer assistance service;
- Purposes connected and instrumental to information and commercial promotion relating to the development of new services, and to the offer of products and / or the possibility of benefiting from particular advantageous conditions, also through third-party companies, belonging or not belonging to the hotel group headed by Company, as well as the communication to third-party companies specialized in information and commercial promotion or for the purpose of verifying the degree of satisfaction of the interested party in relation to the services provided by the Company.The processing connected to these purposes requires the consent of the interested party and failure to give consent to the processing of such data will preclude the sending of information or advertising material or the carrying out of marketing activities and detection of the degree of satisfaction of the interested party. with reference to the service provided.
c) Processing and storage methods
The processing of the data you provide is carried out both in an automated and manual form in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679, by persons specifically appointed and in compliance with the provisions of Article 29 of the GDPR 2016/679. We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR 2016/679, subject to your free and explicit consent expressed in the annex to this information, your personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in any case no later than the terms established by tax laws, labor and social security regulations and by the relevant civil code and for a further ten years.
d) Scope of communication and dissemination
We also inform you that the data collected will never be disclosed and will not be communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for compliance. of legal obligations. Furthermore, such data may be known, within the limits of current legislation, by employees and / or collaborators expressly appointed and appointed by the Data Controller.
e) Special categories of personal data
Pursuant to articles 9 and 10 of the GDPR 2016/679, you could give our organization data that can be qualified as "particular categories of personal data", that is, data that reveal "racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious conventions or philosophical, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data relating to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person "such categories of data may be processed only after prior and explicit consent, expressed in writing as an attachment to this information.
f) Rights of the interested party
In relation to the data subject to the processing referred to in this information, the interested party is recognized at any time the right to:
- Access (Article 15 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Correction (Article 16 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Cancellation (Article 17 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Limitation (Article 18 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Portability, understood as the right to obtain from the data controller the data in a structured format of common use and readable by an automatic device to transmit them to another data controller without impediments (Article 20 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Opposition to processing (Article 21 EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Withdrawal of the consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent acquired before the revocation (Article 7, paragraph 3 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679);
- Propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (Article 51 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679).
g) Exercise of rights
The exercise of rights can be exercised by means of a communication to be sent to the email address: email@example.com